Since 1979 and now into the second generation, Peters’ Heat Treating has been one of the leaders in the precision parts heat treating industry.
Whether you are a micro-precision manufacturer routinely working with tolerances of less than one ten thousandth of an inch or are manufacturing parts with less stringent tolerances, we believe you will find that Peters’ Heat Treating offers one of the best values in the industry. We make it our job to understand your industry and are experienced in offering solutions to overcome your manufacturing challenges. To offer the highest level of quality, our staff works with each client to select the proper procedures that will meet your application requirements.
At Peters’ Heat Treating we don’t approach heat treating as an afterthought to the manufacturing process, instead we approach it as an integrated component of your supply chain. To ensure that customers are receiving exactly what was ordered, we analyze the work and offer free pre-machining analysis of prints and concepts. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff can identify potential problems offering time and money saving solutions before the manufacturing process begins. Value added processes can be integrated as required, such as straightening the parts to avoid any distortion that may occur during the heat treating process.
Our easy-to-navigate proprietary job tracking system allows you to view the current status of your job in our facilities. This system also gives us the structure to turn your job around quickly and accurately.
Why choose Peters’ Heat Treating?
- ISO 9001:2015 accredited (certified by NSF)
- Family-owned & operated
- Fast turnaround and delivery
- Pickup & delivery service
- Transparency via open communication and proprietary job tracking system
- High quality vacuum heat treating and brazing services
- Straightening capabilities
- Non-destructive alloying element analysis on-site
- Control of cycle and provability of process
- Bright, shiny and clean parts
- Minimized distortion and optimized dimensional stability
- Multiple locations offer increased accessibility and diversity of offerings
- Advanced controls for part-to-part repeatability
- Dedication to providing the best customer service possible
- Tuned and responsive quality system
- Environmentally friendly
- Over 300 years of combined heat treating knowledge
The Peters’ Heat Treating Team
Family Owned for Two Generations: Doug Peters, Jackie Peters, Andy Wilkosz, Diana (Peters) Wilkosz